Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Dream: Henry! Really??

As a wake up in the middle of the night i feel a little dizzy, i find myself naked, i also realize that there is an arm wrapped around my waist, but it wasn't just any arm, it was an arm I've seen many times before, just not this close! "i don't think i have the balls to look to my side and see if it is who i think it is"......I finally get myself together and decide to look around...HENRY!!

I've always seen Henry in the other side of the road, yes, yes hes my neighbor in the building in front of mine! I've imagined him a thousand juicy ways but never, ever in my bed so close to me! Didn't even cross my mind. Henry is the kind of guy that acts like a geek but it doesn't look like one at all! He has pitch black hair, nicely built biceps, amazing abdomen. He has a smile to die for and those dark penetrating eyes that if they look at your eyes long enough woo, I don't even want to say what could happen.

When I realized that it was Henry who had his arm around me I felt like I could not move at all, I did not want to wake him up simply because of the fact that since I did not remember what happened last night I was pretty sure he didn't either. It has been a while since I had the touch of a man and did not even had an idea how to feel that way let alone have Henry in my bed!! So I thought I could think back on what happened that night but nothing at all came to my mind its like somehow my memories were blank, all i could think of is how good it felt to have Henry right next to me, this close to me.  I did my best to fall asleep and I did.

The next morning i suddenly wake up, but my bed does not quite feel the same as it did last night. I look around and see that nothing is different everything its still the way it has been for months, Boring! So I realized I was only dreaming, how could i have possibly thought that the moment I had last night for one instant could have been real? So I start doing my morning routine, i go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, take a quick shower and get dressed. As I walk outside to bathroom into my room drying my hair with a towel, i see that there is a tray with scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, a plain bagel with cream cheese, and some orange juice, just how I like it, just laying in my bed. I was obviously surprised because i totally did not expect this at all.  I hear my bedroom door opening and the first thing i see is Henry coming in. To me he looked like a god, he was only wearing a pair of unbuckled jeans that made him look daring and dangerous. He looked at me and said "Hey gorgeous, i didn't even realize you woke up, i was hoping to wake you up with breakfast in bed". I was totally surprised that my so called dream was not a dream at all! But i was enjoying every last bit of it.

So i sit on my bed and start to eat and he tells me. "You do not even know how much I've been dreaming with this moment, you and me in the same bed, just looking at you in the morning and realizing every morning how beautiful you are! But there is something i would like to ask you before anything else happens and I've been meaning to ask you for a while now, Would you be my girlfriend?...

I nearly choked when he popped the question. But my happiness and surprise face gave me away and i definitely said yes! "Henry i got to tell you that you too have no idea how I've dreamed with this moment and yes i would like to be your girlfriend"

After we ate breakfast he had to leave for work, so he did. I stood home thinking how did this happen, how did he end up in my house and in my bed? I guess ill never find out because he'll never find out that i don't remember about last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment