Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rise of the Legion: Chapter One

By: Kenny Velazquez


Life as you know it is not how it seems, there are secrets in the world that you should not know, like big foot, the lockness monster, vampires and werewolves, some humans have claim to see these monsters many people don't believe what they haven't seen, Do you wanna know the truth? listen to my story my name is James Blaze and this is how all began.

My life sucks and when i mean sucks! i mean it sucks i am an 18 year old boy an I'm the youngest in my family, my older sister, Sapphira Blaze, is a doctor and annoying my other sisters, Isabel Blaze, well, i cant say much about her almost never see her. Enough about my life, let the story begin.

My 18 birthday was two days ago an since that day i don't feel the same.

"Hey do u know whats wrong with James, after his party, hes not the same" Tom said and Jake replied "Tom if i knew i would not be here right now, i don't know but let me talk to him"
"Hey Jake do you know that is time for me to go to class, the bell is about to ring anyways, bye bro!" Tom said

Tom was a grade lower than me, he was 7 feet tall with a Mohawk and Jake was a nerdy looking guy he was not tall and not lucky with girls.

"hey James is everything all right" Jake said "Leave me alone please" I replied "OK dude c'mon we are friends since your birthday you have been weird so tell me whats wrong" Jake said

I grabbed Jake and slam him into the locker and yelled " I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!"

everyone was gathering thinking it was a fight

"calm down" Jake said

"believe me Jake wen i say leave me alone, is better of you not to know the truth" I said as I walked away

Finally school was over, as i saw Tom and Jake leave, they looked at me and i looked away. After thirty minutes everyone had left school and i was still waiting for my dad or anyone to pick me up. After an hour or so in broad daylight all of a sudden everything turned dark, the temperature dropped, my heart was beating fast and a horrible stench was in the air, it was a smell that my family knew very well, the smell of death.

"Alkala" i said

"very good James"

Alkala was very pale with really dark long hair, he wore black ropes an his eyes were blood red

"What are you doing here" i said with anger, "Well i was thinking of killing you after all, we don't another w..." Alkala said, "Don't say it " i said

"What are you afraid of? yourself or what?" alkala said, "No I'm not I'm not that and I never will" i said with more anger

"well lets see what u are then" Alkala said

He started to transform into this ugly looking thing, he had wings, sharp teeth, his nails grew larger an he became whiter. He was a vampire an ugly vampire, seriously ugly.

"Oh my god you are ugly" i said

"well lets see how far i can throw"

He picked me up an threw me to the school wall, honestly at the moment it didn't hurt.
'So you want to play this game don't you?!" i said, i riped shirt an began to transform, my teeth longer and sharper, my eyes turned red, my muscles became larger, my face was turning canine, and I grew pure black fur. I was a werewolf!!



TO BE CONTINUED....                      

2 comments: