Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rise of the Legion: Chapter Two

By: Kenny Velazquez

More than One


OK, If many teenagers turn to werewolves they are like "that's awesome" but the truth is, I hate being a wolf.

"So you do know what you are!" Alkala said

I looked at him, wanting to rip his head off, I ran to him as fast as I could, believe me when I say wolfs are fast but I was faster.

"Running to me wont work" Alkala said; he grabbed me by the neck, I tried to bite him but he got a good grip on me, I stabbed him with my claws an he released me. As soon as I touched the ground I clawed his face, he screamed in pain but then he started laughing!

" Good shoots boy, but do u really think you can kill me so easy? I am the son of Dracula, you cant kill me!" Alkala said "lets see how strong you are" he raised his hands and four shadows appeared and vampires with war armors came out of it.

"say hello to the hunters" Alkala said

And all of them talking at the same time were saying things like "shall we kill him master", "can i have his head", "lets us kill him", "Kill kill Kill"

I looked at them and the first thing I thought was "I am dead" but i remembered my dad told me once "If you are ever in trouble and you can't handle.....howl, and we will find you"

howl? OK, I'm not an animal but yet again I'm a werewolf so...

I started to fight the hunters, they were fast I dint land a hit! they were hitting, cutting, I couldn't move and I dint know what to do!

*******


RING RING RING
"Hello"

"Hey Jake is me Sapphira can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"Jake said

"Can you pick up James, hes at school and I'm at work so I cant pick him up" Sapphira said

" no problem! "

But what Jake didn't know is what was he about to see...


TO BE CONTINUED..............

No comments:

Post a Comment