Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rise of the Legion: Chapter Three

The Beast

If you imagine the most horrible pain, then multiply it by ten that's how I felt now. I was getting weaker and weaker, my werewolf form was gone so I was back to normal, I had cuts in so many places in my body that I dint know which one hurt the most, I looked at Alkala and he was smiling at me I dint know what did I do for him to try to kill me! The hunters were very strong and I couldn't do it by myself.
"Just give up! If you try to stand up the hunters will kill you!" Alkala said" You are still just a puppy!"
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Jake said with fear "Who ever you are!"
"And what if I don't human" Alkala said
"Jake go away I can handle this" I said
"By the looks of it you can't." Jake said
"Master, shall we kill him?"
"Sure and make it fast!" Alkala said
"NO!!!!!!!" I yelled
The hunters moved like the wind, they started to slash Jake like there was no tomorrow, I managed to stand up and run to help him but when I got there Jake was bleeding to death.
"Jake! Please hold on." I said
"Wh- wh- what are they?" Jake said out of breath
"It's not important right now, I need to find a way for you not to die" I said
"Dear James you know no human can survive the hunters, all his vital veins are cut, he will die in seconds" Alkala said with joy
Then I thought "Jake I'm going to bite you"
"Th- th- that's gay" Jake said panting
"That's not what I mean OK! look I am a werewolf and if I bite you, you might heal but you might die also" I said
But before Jake answered he closed his eyes.
"Jake......Jake!......JAKE!!!!!!!" I yelled
Without any hesitation I grabbed Jake's arm and bit it, my eyes turn red with the taste of blood but i had to stop no matter how much the monster wanted it, I had to stop.
"There is no use for that boy" Alkala said
I stood up all my wounds were healing and when I turned to face Alkala my face changed, I had a grim look and evil stare, my eyes were blood shot red, my nails were ground sharp and my teeth were sharp also.
"Wh- who are you?" Alkala said with fear.
"You know who i am why have you try to kill Me"

TO BE CONTINUED.......

No comments:

Post a Comment